The YVote Naija CivicTech hackathon application window for 2022 is now open. Brain Builder Youth Development Initiative (BBYDI) organized the hackathon with support from Christian Aid Nigeria to identify civic-tech solutions to enhance citizen participation in the Nigerian electoral process.
During the hackathon, young Nigerian social innovators and developers between the ages of 15 and 35 will develop ideas, build skills, and connect with others who share a goal of strengthening the electoral process and civic participation in governance in Nigeria.
- Grand prize of 5000 US Dollars.
- Mentorship from Tech Giants.
- Opportunity to co-create innovation with other young innovators.
- Get visibility For your work.
- National and International recognition.
- Be a Nigerian young social innovators Aged of 15 and 35 years
- Must be a registered to vote
- Ability to work on a new idea
- Ability to work with other young innovators.
- Must have an active internet connection as most engagements will be virtual
- must have demonstrated knowledge and experience relevant to the development and deployment of Tech solutions
- Requisite knowledge of the Nigerian electoral and political landscape is an added advantage.
- Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply and for more information visit here