SPHERE announces an open call for entries for the second edition of Young Critics Program, the annual workshop for aspiring critical thinkers around the world.
The Young Critics program nurtures promising ignited minds and provides a valuable platform to encompass their professional journey. The program seeks to find an alternative pathway to encounter the mainstream critique culture and emphasize the importance of diversity in the world of criticism across all media
- 15 Masterclass from International Personalities.
- 3 Transdisciplinary Workshops.
- Individual assignments across disciplines and media.
- Collaboration and co-creation in teams guided and supported by the Director of Programming, the mentors and facilitators.
- Create 3 Manifesto on world’s most challenging issues and contribute to the exciting manifestoes created by the YCP alumni.
- Press Accreditation of the World Cinema Carnival.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Letter of Recommendation, if required (within one year).
- Produce the works in the most challenging and unconventional way of criticism.
- Open to everyone irrespective of their educational or Professional practice stretched in the stream of science and technology, art and design, social activism and politics, economy and business or everything in between.
- Applicants must be 18-30 years old.
- Open to all nationalities
DEADLINE: September 15, 2022
To apply and for more information visit here