Turkish Government Research Fellowship Program aims to encourage international researchers and academics to work with Turkish academics on collaborative research in Turkey and contribute to the development of the international scientific interaction between researchers.This fellowship allows the scholars to conduct their work research at the top universities of Turkey. They will have the opportunity to get familiarised with the country’s magnificent heritage.
- A monthly stipend of 3.000 TL
- Research can be done on social sciences, humanities and sciences. Applicants are required to state the specific research topic in the application. However, research proposals that have been conducted previously by the applicant or the advisor will not be accepted.
- The applicant must be under 45 years old as of application date (preferably),
- PhD students must be enrolled at a university doctoral program abroad and be at the dissertation stage.
- PhD diploma for PhD holders,
- Open to all regions
To apply and for more information visit here