African firms that use innovation to solve critical problems are invited to apply for the TechBridge accelerator program, which grants US$200,000 in funding and other support.
TechBridge’s accelerator program provides participants with individualized guidance for business expansion, as well as up to US$200,000 in investment, educational opportunities, and use of the TechBridge network and other resources.
In order to support startup growth, TechBridge promotes itself as a community of startups, knowledge partners, and investors.
The benefits of the program include:
1. Tailored Growth Support
3. Learning Approach
4. . Access to the TechBridge Hub
5. Access to the Community
6. Access to Support Tools & Resources
The following are the selection criteria:
1. Must be a post-revenue start-up.
2. Startup that has a validated market and product.
3. Technology-enabled solutions.
4. Start-ups that generate a positive impact on society.
To date, TechBridge has invested in numerous early-stage tech businesses and assisted over 1,000 entrepreneurs and 100 startups with company development.
The application deadline is December 15.
Visit the website to apply or to learn more.