The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) finalists’ pitch event for the year 2023 will take place virtually on April 14, 2023, according to ARM in collaboration with TechnoVision (TVC).
This announcement launches the formal application period for DAAYTA 2023 as ARM looks for Nigeria’s best and most creative start-up business ideas to take part in this edition.
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) program was established in 2015 by ARM in honor of its founder CEO, Deji Alli.
The award’s objective is to promote young businesspeople that have bright, original ideas that significantly improve the lives of those in their communities and surroundings.
In keeping with the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility (CSR), the program aims to develop a generation of change leaders who will collaborate to create a brighter future.
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team’s travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for February & March 2023
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
The winner of DAAYTA 2023 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital.
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- receive a 5-month acceleration support service for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
The submission deadline is December 27, 2022.
Visit the website to apply or learn more.