Afrinvest is a leading capital market holding company with a focus on West Africa and is active in five principal areas: investment banking, securities trading, asset management, private & corporate trust, and investment research. Since 1995, we have delivered financial advisory solutions to individuals and organizations with dedication, professionalism, and discretion. Our Analyst Programme prepares graduates for a great career in finance. If you want to build a career as a Financial Adviser, Stockbroker, Investment Manager, Trust Manager or Research Analyst, this is your opportunity to join us.
- A first degree from any recognized tertiary institution.
- Must have finished with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps not earlier than June 2022.
- Should be between 20 – 27 years old.
- Must be a recent graduate with zero (0) years post-NYSC work experience.
- Must be available for the entire 24 months of the programme.
DEADLINE: December 12, 2022
To apply and for more information visit here