The scarcity of talent in South Africa and globally makes it essential for Sasol to ensure continuous availability of skills to sustain our growth. The Sasol Bursary programmes for South African youth are a critical talent lever to enable us to meet our strategic and transformation talent objectives. Sasol has established a reputation in the market as an employer of choice and has been voted Employer of Choice in the Chemicals and Energy sector, by graduates on the SAGEA employer survey, for five consecutive years. The Sasol Foundation offers an all-inclusive bursary to talented individuals who are planning to study full-time towards an undergraduate degree to pursue STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) careers. Priority will be given to degree studies that are in line with future needs including specialisations in study disciplines such as Engineering & Technology (including Green Technology), Data Science, Agricultural Science, Environmental & Medical Sciences, Construction & Manufacturing and Financial Sciences among others.
- The Sasol Bursary programme comprises of a comprehensive package that covers both financial as well as developmental support throughout the study period.
- Bursaries are awarded for full-time university studies in engineering and science.
- Upon successful completion of the study period, students may be employed within the Sasol Group through our Graduate Development Programmes. The Sasol Bursary Programme comprises:
- Undergraduate Bursaries – For candidates wishing to pursue bachelor’s degrees in Engineering or Science, this level includes honours degrees (in our context).
- University of Technology Bursaries – For candidates wishing to pursue a B. Eng. Tech. degree in Mine Surveying at a University of Technology.
- Postgraduate Bursaries – For candidates who either are completing or have completed degrees and wishing to pursue a Master’s or Doctorate study in Science or Chemical Engineering.
- Application is open to only South Africans by birth, who are pursuing degree studies at a public South African university or University of Technology.
- All applications should be submitted before close of business of the application closing date.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Applications by e-mail and/or not submitted via the Sasol bursaries website will not be considered.
- Applications from non-South African citizens will not be considered.
DEADLINE: September 23, 2022
To apply and for more information, visit here