The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) offer a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country.Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to host country
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research Support Grant
- Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application. You will be asked to provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate.
DEADLINE: January 10, 2023
To apply and for more information visit here