The objective of the Orange Knowledge Programme is to contribute to society’s sustainable and inclusive development by strengthening the skills and knowledge of both individuals, groups of individuals and organisations. The key priorities for the programme are Food and Nutrition Security; Water, Energy and Climate; Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights; and Security and the Rule of Law. Cross-cutting themes relevant to all activities of the programme include Private Sector Development, Climate and Inclusion of Women and Marginalised Groups.
- Full scholarship to the Hauge Academy in the Netherlands
- You are a national of, and working in one of the eligible countries: Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
- You are not employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff development. E.g. international development organisations or private companies;
- You have a minimum of two years of work experience;
- You speak and understand the English language well (all programmes are in English);
- You have written support from your employer to participate in the programme and to implement the Back Home Action Plan.
DEADLINE: September 27, 2022
For more information, visit here