Zenith Financial institution, a number one Nigerian business financial institution, in partnership with Swiss-based world group Seedstars, has launched the Zenith Financial institution Pitching Competitors for Nigerian entrepreneurs with tech-enabled, scalable options designed to innovate companies from totally different industries.
In a press release shared on Wednesday, the financial institution mentioned the competitors is aimed toward supporting Nigerian minimal viable product (MVP) stage startups in advancing to the subsequent stage of development.
The standards for startups seeking to be part of the competitors are:
- Present startups/younger tech firms (<3 years) within the Nigerian ecosystem;
- The startup should have a demonstrable services or products (MVP) or should display viability of enterprise mannequin;
- The startup must be scalable or have the potential to succeed in scalability;
- Startup should have a whole workforce;
- Startup should not have raised greater than $75K;
- Startup have to be working in one of many sectors listed above.
The pitch competitors will happen on the Zenith Tech Honest on November 22 and 23 and can give the ten startups the chance to pitch their options for an opportunity to win the next money prizes: 1st Prize: N15m (Fifteen million naira); 2nd Prize: N10m (Ten million naira); and third Prize: N5m (5 million naira).
The remainder of the startups might be awarded a participatory prize of N1m (a million naira) every, and the highest 5 startups will obtain follow-on mentorship by means of Seedstars’ Mentorship Hub. Startups enthusiastic about becoming a member of the Zenith Financial institution Pitching Competitors can ship in purposes earlier than the 14th of November..