The MTN Foundation is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) management structure for the MTN Group’s related initiatives across its 22 operations.
The MTN Ghana Foundation was established in 2007 as a single-purpose vehicle to drive all MTN’s CSR initiatives in the country. The Foundation currently has three focus areas – Health, Education and Economic Empowerment. The Foundation is set up as a separate legal entity with its own independent Board of Directors and Patrons who oversee the operations of the Foundation. Its commitment is centred around the socio-economic development of the country through the rollout of appropriate and sustainable social interventions in communities all over the country.
- The MTN Ghana Scholarship covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation, Research devices and Stipend for reading materials.
- Must be a first-year or continuing student pursuing a first degree at any Ghanaian public tertiary institution or pursuing vocational and technical skills training.
- Must be Ghanaian, brilliant but needy.
- Must be of good conduct, hardworking, and have excellent academic results. Being involved in extra-curricular activities as a continuing student is a plus.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issues and must not be serving a bond to be of good behaviour.
- Only Ghanaians can apply for the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2020. You must come from any of the 16 Regions of Ghana to be eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- These 16 regions in Ghana include Accra, Takoradi, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Wa, Ho, Sunyani, Tamale, and Bolgatanga. If you’re a Student from these regions, you’re welcome to apply Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
DEADLINE: July 4 2022
To apply and for more information visit here