France, as a major player in the fight against climate change and guarantor of the spirit of the Paris Agreement, is launching a new MOPGA visiting fellowship program geared towards strengthening scientific contributions to climate change issues raised by the COPs.
This sixth Make Our Planet Great Again (MOPGA) call for applications is intended to welcome 40 young researchers wishing to carry out their research in France. The program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, and implemented by Campus France. The MOPGA 2023 Visiting Fellowship Program for Young Researchers will support researchers working on topics listed in the “Research Themes” section.
- Monthly allowance of 2,500 euros
- Moving allowance of 500 euros
- Support for social security coverage
- Support for health insurance
- Foreign researchers holding a doctoral degree for less than 5 years
- No nationality restrictions (except France)
- 40 fellowships will be awarded for a 12-month period from September 2023.
- Applicants who do NOT hold French citizenship
- Foreign researchers holding a doctoral degree for less than 5 years (must have passed their thesis defense between December 2017 and January 2023)
- Foreign researchers who have not resided in France after September 1st 2022 (for more than 90 days)
DEADLINE: January 16, 2023
To apply and for more information visit here