The University College’s key objective is to produce graduates who are well prepared to make a difference in their applied fields and determined to advance further, the development of society, industry and nations. We seek.
- Produce graduates who are religious, analytical, critical, creative, and reflective-thinkers, complex problem-solvers, right and disciplined decision makers.
- Develop innovators, strategists and entrepreneurs who are receptive to new ideas.
- Produce graduates who listen attentively and communicate succinctly with clarity and precision to context.
- Produce graduates who are well equipped with research and presentation skills.
- Produce graduates who competently use computer and modern communication technology.
- Train graduates to accept responsibilities and obligations, work in a self-directed manner, value time, prioritise activities, and critically monitor their own progress and performance.
- Train graduates to be cooperative, responsive, and productive team members.
- Train graduates to appreciate diversity and consider issues from a global perspective.
- Produce graduates who possess a great sense of community, moral, ethical and professional responsibility for the services of society and industry.
COURSES OFFERED AT KNUTSFORD UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
The current Bachelor’s Degree programmes available to interested candidates on application are:
– Bachelor of Science (BSc) Business Administration with Specialisation in:
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
– Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Information Technology
– Bachelor of Science (BSc) Computer Science.