International Design Challenge (IDC) facilitates students (undergraduate program) from various design and technology backgrounds (e.g. HCI, UX, ICT, industrial design, product design, visual design, interaction design) to demonstrate their problem-solving and design ability to propose solutions for digital-technology issues. Organized by School of Information Systems, BINUS University, IDC is an annual competition that consistently encourages students to improve their knowledge and skills in the field of human-computer interaction.IDC aims to give opportunity for undergraduate students to implement their creative thinking, analytical thinking, knowledge, and teamwork in the field of human-computer interaction. IDC also aims to give international experience and a networking platform for undergraduate students.This year’s competition theme is “Innovative Design Solution to Respond Diverse Necessity”. IDC will be partnering with a real company as the case provider, to provide real-world UI/UX design cases. These cases will be distributed to the participants where participants are expected to deliver a design solution based on the principles of UI/UX design. The expected outcome from the participants is an interactive UI/UX design which generated based on the principles of UI/UX design. In order to prevent virus transmission, this year’s competition will be conducted online. Every participant will be provided with the guideline of each phase mechanisms to ensure the competition run smoothly.
- There is a Cash prize for the 3 selected winners
- Participants in the competition are active undergraduate students. Participants should be able to show a valid student active letter from their academic institution.
- Each team consists of 3 (three) undergraduate students. Each team member is allowed from any major as long as all team members are enrolled in the same institution.
- No registration fee is needed.
- Each team member is required to post a twibbon on their individual Instagram account prior registering to the event. Twibbon is provided by the committee in IDC’s website. Team member’s Instagram account shall not be locked during the competition.
- Participants may be from any country or nationality
DEADLINE: August 31, 2022
To apply and for more information, visit here.