The MHCH Foundation’s Global Rural Nursing Virtual Collaboration Learning Grant (GRNVCLG) provides funding to programs that promote collaboration, learning, and global connections. Universities, or other institutions involved in nurse education, must partner with an international university, or other institution, to co-apply for this grant opportunity. These international collaborations will foster global connections and deeper research as the groups of nursing students and nurse educator(s) individually launch rural/remote healthcare community projects in their respective countries.
- Total Funding Amount: $15,000
- Three (3) $5,000 grants will be awarded. Each grant will be split between the partnered international groups.
- University Nursing Programs/Nursing Education Institutions partnered with another University Nursing Program/Nursing Education Institution from a separate country are eligible to apply.
- The collaboration must be led by a designated University/Institution Nurse Educators who will oversee student and program outcomes.
- Each partnered international group should involve 3rd or 4th year BSN nursing students
DEADLINE: August 1, 2022
To apply and for more information visit here