The Migration and Employment Promotion Project (MEP) under the Programme for Sustainable Economic Development (PSED) seeks to provide and promote alternatives to irregular migration through fostering of entrepreneurship and self-employment opportunities. The project is being implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft Fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) in Ghana on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
- Ninety finalists will receive training, mentoring and in-kind support for their businesses.
Persons between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Individuals or groups with a business idea or an existing business seeking to expand
- Returning migrants who are ready to pursue an enterprise
- May have received training from PSED-MEP in the Ashanti Region
- The applicant resides in the Ashanti Region
- Does your business urgently need equipment worth 8000 Ghana Cedis to enhance productivity?
DEADLINE: October 12, 2022
To apply and for more information visit here