The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) has partnered with CoLab to implement an agribusiness innovation challenge targeted at women and youth-led agribased startups to help provide technical assistance training, improve their access to financial services, and develop their business concepts leveraging innovation to improve supply chain efficiency in Kaduna. This includes innovation around production, processing, distribution, and marketing.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) has partnered with CoLab to empower women and youth-led startups through an innovation challenge aimed at improving the agriculture sector of the economy through technology and innovation in Kaduna. The goal of this innovation challenge as stressed by GAIN is to improve the efficiency of the supply chain (from farmer to consumer). This includes innovation around production, processing, distribution, and marketing. This programme will run for 6 months and startups have a chance to win N5million.
- This programme will run for 6 months and startups have a chance to win N5million.
- Must be between the age of 18-35 years
- Open to women and youth-led agribased startups
- They should be operational in Kaduna, Nigeria
- Applicants will be selected in Kaduna and their pitch decks. The pitch decks should include the name of your business, value, target markets, business survey, registration details, evidence of traction, problem statements and solution
DEADLINE: October 3, 2022
To apply and for more information visit here