The Community and Entrepreneurial Development Initiative (CEDI) is pleased to announce its Entrepreneurship Jobs for All (E-Jobs4All) Fellowship Program that gives you the confidence, resources, knowledge, network, and financial support to build a business with an impact.
For Ghanaian SME’s, students, unemployed and recent grads with a desire to solve pressing problems and bring entrepreneurial ideas to life or scale up their businesses, the program is split into three online courses where you will learn entrepreneurship, receive virtual coaching, develop your own business idea, and demonstrate your commitment in order to advance to the next course.
The Entrepreneurship Jobs for All (E-Jobs4All) program will set the Ghanaian youth up to build and grow their businesses. Successful applicants will receive free entrepreneurship and innovation training from Queens University Dunin-Deshpande Innovation Center (DDQIC) in Canada, advisory services from business experts in the Leadogo Incorporated network and in-person training at JACCD Design Institute Africa.
- Fully funded opportunity to learn entrepreneurship and innovation from a world class university, build skills and network with young global and business leaders.
- Participate in an in-person training to share your experience with and learn from Queen’s University DDQIC faculty members, Ghanaian, Canadian business experts and fellows.
- Open to students, SMEs, aspiring entrepreneurs, startups, unemployed and fresh graduates who want to start, build and scale up their own businesses.
- Must be a Ghanaian
- Be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Must be ready and willing to pursue online/virtual training
DEADLINE: September 30, 2022
To apply and for more information visit here