Dell Technologies has launched the annual graduation project competition for senior undergraduate students from universities in Middle East, Africa and Turkey. The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
If you are a senior student who is working on your graduation project in any of the bellow topics in the Agriculture, Sustainability, Education, Healthcare, and Wellbeing sectors, you are welcomed to join us for a very exciting ride!
- Students who wish to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any academic Institution in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
- Students should have a faculty member as their supervisor.
- Students should be a non-governmental employees and full-time university students.
- Authenticity of the information provided by the students should be validated by the head of his/her department or his/her faculty advisor.
- Students should be listed only in one project.
- All communication between Dell Technologies and the project team will be done through the project academic advisor and the designated team leader.
- Each competing team should consist of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 members. One of the team members should be selected as a team leader with the following responsibilities.
- First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000
- Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000
- Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000
- All the Top 10 team members will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
- Envision the Future Competition will be offering a mentoring opportunity by Dell Experts for our finalists projects (who will pass the interim phase to the final one)
- A formal award ceremony will be organized at one of the major Dell Technologies events in the region.
- All the members of the winning team and their academic advisor(s) will be invited to attend the ceremony along with senior officials from their university/college.
DEADLINE: December 15, 2022
To apply and for more information, visit here