The BMZ African-German Leadership Academy is an innovative training and dialogue programme that brings together early to mid-career professionals from Germany and its African partner countries namely, Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Zambia, Senegal, Tunisia and Togo. The programme aims to develop leadership skills and enable joint knowledge creation and peer learning needed for sustainable development, in accordance with the objectives of Africa’s Agenda 2063 and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- Travel to and from Germany
- Accommodation for the duration of their stay in Germany
- A monthly living allowance to cover living cost in Germany
- Subsidy to help meet the technical requirement of the programme
- Health, accident and personal liability insurance for the duration of their stay in Germany
- The BMZ African-German Leadership Academy is aimed at early to mid-career professionals from Germany and its African partner countries: Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Senegal, Tunisia, Togo, and Zambia.
- Potential participants of the BMZ African-German Leadership Academy should:
- be a national or permanent resident of one of the participating countries
- be 25 – 40 years old
- work on issues relevant for sustainable development and governance
- have at least three years’ work experience (non-remunerated experience is also recognised)
- have the support of their employer (written support required as part of application)
- have a very good command of the English language (equivalent to B2 level of the CEFR)
- be respectful of other cultures
- be open to teamwork, reflection and a broad variety of working methods
- Older applicants, who have taken longer periods of parental leave, may be considered.
DEADLINE: October 24, 2022
To apply and for more information, visit here