The Africa Food Fellowship is made up of leaders, practitioners, and influencers across the food system. These are people able to see the bigger picture, fuelled by an ambition for impact, a hunger for action and an understanding of how to make change happen. you’ll see yourself as a like-minded leader, keen to join an ever-expecting movement of change-makers. Join 40 leaders from Agri-Finance, Aquaculture and horticulture on a world-class leadership development programme hosted by Wageningen University & Research, and Wasafiri Consulting. The food system Leadership programme will help unleash your leadership for transforming food systems. It will inspire and challenge you to grow as a leader, be better able to drive change and deliver impact.
- You’ll join a cohort of 40 leaders on a world-class food systems leadership programme.
- The 10-month programme will be delivered online, with informal meetups and assignments to visit other rFellows, organisation and businesses,
- Your time investment will be an average of 4 hours per week.
- Join a professional netwror
- A legal resident of Kenya (non-nationals are also eligible).
- 45 Years of age or younger.
- Fluent in reading and writing English.
- Willing and able to commit to 4 hours per week.
- Learn from leading innovators, influemcers and practitioners.
- Build your profile to inspire other change makers to action.
- Acquire world-class tools and capabilities to lead system change.
DEADLINE: September 18 2022
To apply and for more information visit here